Thursday, June 23, 2011

Pink

........nope not the color! Really could anyone see me wearing a pink shirt ( wait I had one in collage and I think it mad an appearance once or twice)!

Yesterday I taught a triple, for the three hours I taught one single phrase that was playing full blast in my head kept me going.

It was...................................................

So, so what, I'm still a rock star
I got my rock moves and I don't need you
And guess what, I'm havin' more fun
And now that we're done I'm gonna show you tonight

I'm alright, I'm just fine and you're a fool
So, so what, I am a rock star
I got my rock moves and I don't want you tonight

It seemed to help a little! WOOT !

1 comment:

Lisa said...

The girls and I love that song!! I think of you every time we hear it, too, and tell the kids you'd rock the tune if you were here. And your triple...ooh, 3 hours of pilates, can't you feel the burn :P