Sunday, June 19, 2011

Baby Steps

I am planning on writing a huge post about transplanting trees and building a chicken coop but I can't find our camera cable. It is so much cooler with pics!
I will get that post up and running as soon as I find the cable.

Why baby steps?
Sunday, June 19th is 1 month minus 1 day that we have been in Kinshasa Congo and the first day that I haven't cried! I sure felt like it but I didn't!
This is huge in my mind....... whoo hoo!
Now being realistic I know I will have many more hard days but it is a step in the right direction right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow a whole month already!! Congrats on your cry free day Mel, and yes it is huge!!

Charis said...

Congrats on that milestone, Mel! The more you can focus on the positives, the more cry-free days there will be. For you and the kids/hubby. Moving that far isn't easy but you are strong enough to do it with style and class.

Mom said...

Congrats Mel! that is huge. my heart aches for your pain, more than words can say, but i agree with Charis, you are strong and classy!! God is with you my daughter! and you are in my thoughts and prayers....constantly! I love you TONS!!