Monday, June 27, 2011

Sigh

I can’t take it anymore….. I am officially done…………………………………………………………………………. With the lack of sunshine here! Every morning I open the blinds and hope for a couple rays of sun, but every morning I open the blinds and my head hangs a little lower with the gloomy clouds that hang in the sky. It has actually started to affect my mood; it is hard to see clouds all the time especially when we just came out of 7 months of fall and winter in Calgary where the sun doesn’t show itself very often. It is time for some serious Vit. D!

I think we have had 3 days of sunshine since arriving…………… sigh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope the sun shows it's lovely face over there soon.
Alicia

Evan and Mel said...

Hey Alicia,

I am really sorry for how our moving unfolded especially with letting you and Rick know. I need to take 100% fault for that one, and I have no excuses it just didn't happen. My e-mail address is melanieschellenberg@gmail.com

Looking forward to communicating more with you really soon.

Mel

Evan and Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.