Thursday, June 2, 2011

Let's talk about sweat..................

or boobs if we are on weird topics!

Lets stick to the first topic!
Goodlife Instructors (especially ones who have taught with me or seen me teach) and members who have attended my classes this is all for you guys!
Now I am going to be honest, I tend to be a sweater................ okay okay, a really big sweater! Whether I am teaching or sitting on the couch watching TV and we wont even talk about if I am laughing or crying!
Let's add on temperatures of 25-35 with humidity of around 90% and it is the dry/cold season, we will talk again in 3 months when it is wet/hot season!
This is the product of my body plus heat.....

This pic was taken around 10 am after I had been standing outside for 5 mins max! I am sexy! You should see me after playing soccer outside with Emmanuel for an hour, shirt was getting rung out, crotch sweat was flowing and swass was making a presence!
I am a little concerned about teaching come September in the hot season, I will be teaching outside with no air conditioning............. the sweat is going to be a-flowing!

If you look at a lot of the African workers ( not all but a lot), I have noticed that they don't seem to sweat as much, their bodies as used to the heat so I guess they don't need to cool down as much. Hey, maybe I will acclimatize eventually and when I come back to Calgary to visit and get to do some team teaching the front row members wont get sweat in their eyes every time I move my arms! WHOO HOO, no more shocked, grossed out expressions from the front row followed by a wipe of their face!

Okay, no more body function talk.......... at least for tonight!

2 comments:

Charis said...

Swass, swoobs and other "sw's" are a hazard but it does get better.

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!! Ur to cute. Honey I have been reading your blogs and I just want you to know that I miss you. I know that we lost touch for awhile but booger now that you are soooo far away it really sucks. Booger I am sending you the BIGGEST STRONEST hug ever!!!! Love you, miss you and my thoughts and prayers are with you!!!! XOXOXOXO

Amanda