Wednesday, July 27, 2011

update on "Fred"



Well there is no BOT fly in my leg, I have to admit I am a little disappointed about that one. My other wish would be that a huge gob of puss would fly out and hit the doctor in the eye and that didn't happen either.
This "thing" is doing some serious leaking but the doctor was still unable to pop it this morning, he is hoping that tomorrow morning it will be pop-able.

This is what it looked like right after the doctor took away the gauze this morning. The picture isn't a great one ( it is a picture taken of the picture on Evan's cell phone). I actually have a hole in my leg that is fill with puss but like I said will not pop. the hole is probably a little smaller then a quarter.

So this is what I get to look forward to tomorrow morning. I will have not only one doctor at a time looking at it but they are getting together tomorrow morning and will be treating me at the same time. I could barely handle one of them at a time let alone 2! Could prove to be interesting! I just keep telling myself what I told my kids this morning when they asked why I let the doctors hurt me......... yeah doesn't make sense!
Sometimes you need to go through a "little" pain to get better.......... little in quotations!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gross, you should warn your readers before they looked at that! Good thing i wasn't too Nauseous today!!

Hope it gets better soon!

Kellie

Ryoko said...

OMG,Mel!! That's looks not good! Hope you get better!

Ryoko

Anonymous said...

I'm ashamed to say this is the first time I've commented on your blog and it's because I want to pop that.

Anonymous said...

THat is gross. I'll tell you what Blair said but he won't let me post it here I'll have to send you a private message on facebook :)