Sunday, July 24, 2011

Bodily Beauty


Check out this baby,

Nice, right?
That is the back on my right thigh, not sure what it is but I do know that it hurts like a bugger. On Thursday night I was lying my my stomach on our bed and Evan notice a bump that he said looked like a pimple or scratched mosquito bite. Evan poked it and it HURT! Did think much of it and called it a night. By Saturday afternoon I was in so much pain that I had to change out of from the loose jeans carpri's that was wearing into baggy lulu pants and that was still painful. We had company at the time so I sucked it up and then when everyone was gone I changes into shorts so no material was touching it.
The picture below was taken on Sunday morning, the pen is to watch the swelling and as you can see it has grown since Saturday night when Evan traced it.

Guessing it is some kind of infection, fingers crossed that it clears up before heading to the ocean at the end of the week.

3 comments:

Mom said...

Ouch Mel, that looks brutal! Watch for red lines. Do you have anything there like colodial silver or acidopholus? I know, I'm doing the Mom thing. Love you TONS!

Evan and Mel said...

Definitely watching for red lines! No we don't have Colodial silver or acidophlus here! Wish we did!
Love you too!

Lisa said...

Ouch ouch ouch, I feel for you, been there. There's nothing quite as comforting as a French-trained African doctor, ha!