Thursday, July 14, 2011

hmmmm

I actually have very little to say right now....... surprised??????

Lots of changes maybe on the horizon for especially me but I don't want to get ahead of myself and starting talking about them. I can say that these will go fantastic changes and I hope that they will all work out. I have a job interview tomorrow at 9:30 am so I will blog after that and fill everyone in.
Thank goodness my job interview is in English otherwise if it was in French I would need to add to my resume that I excel in gibberish and shit talk!

I had a great day with the kids, I wasn't teaching today so I took the kids swimming for a good chunk of the day. Cancelled my French lessons and sent our nanny fruit shopping, just spent time with my rug rats.
I will leave you with a couple pics, I know Evan has a couple ideas for blog posts so we will see if we can good up with some good stuff before the night is through.

** okay forget the pics right now, blogger is not letting me upload any. I will try again later!

1 comment:

Ryoko said...

I really miss you! want talk to you soon!