Wednesday, May 18, 2011

T- 4 days

Well, it is the end of Wednesday which makes it 4 days until we leave. I've got to say that tension is starting to run very high in this house. Evan wants me to say that we are clingy to each other but that is not the way I roll........... love you babe!

Here are 2 more questions for you all to digest:

Motivation for making the move
Evan and Mel: We are going to answer this one together. We have always wanted the opportunity to see other parts of the world and to give our children the opportunity to experience a different way of life. Short and sweet answer, the world is huge, why limit ourselves to one place?

How Long
Evan and Mel: Minimum of 2 years! Evan is thinking longer term and Mel can't imagine being away from her friends longer than necessary! I will be coming back girls! :) (that wasn't Evan's comment) <- I always knew deep down inside you were a huge ladies man Evan!

Off to keep getting ready.

No comments: