Monday, August 12, 2013

View from the 14th floor

On Saturday the kids and I went to work with Evan for a couple hours. One of the jobs Evan is overseeing is the building of a couple floors of an appartment building. One of the floors is the penthouse....just seeing the walls up and nothing else and I think it is stunning.

So, we climbed 14 flights of stairs which we calculated on the way down was a total of 2609 ( one way), we did it all over again on the way down.

While evan was working in the Penthouse I grab a couple pictures of Kinshasa from up high. The areas that I took the pictures are definitely not the poor places...it is closer to upper middle class. It gives you another view of the city.

The kids and I were counting how many people had pools in their back yards, lots of people had pools not very many of them had the pools up and running.







No comments: