Friday, August 9, 2013

overfull

I have been contemplating a blog post but I am having trouble forming the right thoughts and words in my head tonight.
I thought I would just leave you with a few random facts.

- Is overfull one word??? Overfull vs Over full

- Is overfull even a word? hmmmmm

- Our fridge hasn't worked since I arrive in Kinshasa. Wen shopping the first day I was here and by the 3rd day most things needed to be thrown out. :(

- Evan has become the master of cleaning the pool...great job babe!

- I have been in Kin for 4 days and I already have been to the hospital!!! Keeping up my attendance from a year ago. Don't worry it was a check up on my leg infection that I was already dealing with in Canada. Not healing as well as I would like but the doctor didn't seem too concerned.

- Out of the 8 hockey bags and 1 suitcase we packed only 1 bag was lost. It was finally recovered yesterday so we sent a driver to pick it up for us. Tonight we were brought the WRONG bag!

- The one bag we did loose was probably the worst one to loose. It is full of the kids bedding and pillows, my old lap top that I need files on, my medication to heal this infected leg...I have enough for one more day and a bunch of other really good stuff!

- We went swimming twice today. Let me rephrase, the kids went swimming twice and Evan and I either watched or put our legs in the water. It may be Africa but it is Africa cold right now. The temperature reached 32.... now I hang my head because I shouldn't be complaining.

Hopefully tomorrow full sentences will process in my head and I can tell you something a little more organized! 

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sorry to hear about your leg... Hope you get that last bag back and can get it healed!!! Enjoy the "winter" there... Just think about us back here... Anything good in the other bag u got??!!!